Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ok, to all my fans out there. The few and far between. haha. I promise I will write something soon. I have been busy with photography and life in general so do not despair...... Oh, also been reading thru my John Grisham books. While, he is an excellent writer, I am tired of the theme of most of his books. I will read "The Painted House" next just b/c it is diff from his usual. I am on the last pages of The Testament which is my fav in the last 4 I've read in the last 4 weeks. These John Grishams were given to me as gifts ands I have been meaning to read them for years. I became a fan in college when we had to read A Time to Kill which was awesome, but many years have passed and I am looking for a different kind of story to engross myself in. BUT right now I must finish the John Grisham novels so I can say I finished something. And I must educate myself thoroughly on photoshop. That will be my next 'book'. UGH!!! IT will be a trial to drag thru the pages but once I am thru I will be beyond adequate at knowing how to use photoshop. Thank God for tutorials! Can I get an AMEN?! ok, LOve to my friends and family.

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

John Grisham, huh? Well, good for you. A Time To Kill was by far my favorite, although I haven't read much of his more recent stuff. Interested in what you will move on to next...