Wednesday, June 25, 2008

First Poem - Be Kind!, Folks!



DO YOU THINK HE TRAVELS BY BUTTERFLY?

Never seen Seldom heard
Wonder were He goes
When vacant my heart stirs
Lonely , Empty, broken
When will I hear
The still small whisper
Of His Golden silversmooth voice
I pray I ask
What next but
Empty are the skies
No butterfly flies

I look for the answer
In the Big Blue

Looking for a Hope
A path COME soon!

I say Why don’t you answer?!

Why no fix!?

What do I do!?

Thanks for the graces
The faces
Chirping and sweet

I appreciate the heart
my beat

I look down
Then I look around
In the mist

You approach
White as a Lily
Blue as A Morpho

Smooth sailing
Flutterin’ & Flappin
You seem to say
In a slow still motion
Quiet the turmotion

When I wonder if
You are there

I pray please be with me
You sneak upon me
Only to peace me

Radiating the Light

As you fly in the
Bright

3 comments:

Irene Latham said...

Very cool, Michelle! Forgot to tell you before that I love made up words in poetry... "turmotion" is brilliant. Jabberwocky is one of my all-time favorite poems for just this reason. Sometimes I challenge myself to create new words... you are onto something here!

Michelle Cataldo said...

Thanks! It just kinda came out as I was writing, as the rhyme flowed, ya know..

It is fun though = ) I will have to read jabberwocky

Debra said...

Chelle,

I came over via Irene's site and I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your poem! I love the rhythm of it, and the images are wonderful.

Keep writing! You have a creative gift so use it.

Hugs,
Debbie