Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Poem #2

STUCK IN STATE
I'm stuck in a state
Of "No! I don't want to wait!"
Pausing to see
Of what next will be
Tired of the pain, the drone..
Where's the gain!?
He says thru the trials,by the troubles..
We as souls
will become more GOD-empowered
Stronger in character
in grace of a Higher Nature
But tired of the roughstraight-n-narrow
want a softer pillow
for my soles to pass on..
Now, I'm stuck..
Stuck in a rut.
Don't want anymore!!!!!!!!
Smooth sailing
Calm in the same
still cool motionI
like being stuck
in the Quiet
lack of turmotion.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Hello and welcome to the bloggy world...Irene sent me over to say hi and I am glad she did. You are a very talented poet and I look forward to coming back for more!!!

Michelle Cataldo said...

Thanks, Alison! All praises are by all means appreciated. haha Constructive criticism is welcome,too. = )

Do you write?

I will continue to keep "putting my self out there" for all to read and interpret as desired so I can't wait to "hear" more candid (good or bad) opinions! Thanks!