Monday, July 21, 2008

Poem #4 - Noisemaker


Ok, for those who need it clarified,
there is not a man in my head
and I do not hear voices. lol
So hope that answers all of your
unasked questions regarding my mental state.

NOISEMAKER

In my head
There is a "man"
who turmoitly speaks

Of what is
What will or could be
And that
Which has been

Too many
Flights of thought

Of what 'ought

What's next
Whos whens

Oh well

Constant circulation
of a thinkin' perpetuation

Never seem to
Live up
To the seminary vision

Measurin' up
Measurin' down

Rhythmic with emotion
with feel

Never seem to get off
Of this constant merry-go-reel

One day I will release
I will transcend

And come to the end
Of what I could have been and
Will surpass
To pastures of greener grass

I will be as I should have been
In the begin'

Streets of gold
Where peace is untold

Glitters of angelic sound
Pearls of white

Eyes of Fire

will relinquish
the Grace-power

My soul fully fed

My song written complete

The story

Ends in God's Glory.

Calm the noise

Washed out in turquoise

I will retreat.

Fly to God

Where my life's finally breathlessly complete.

No comments: